Cavaliers' Collin Sexton (neck) questionable to play Friday
Cleveland Cavaliers guard Collin Sexton is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Sexton seems to have picked up a neck strain in the team's last game, a loss to the Los Angeles Clippers. Now his status for Friday is in doubt, which would be a devastating absence for the Cavs. If Sexton is ruled out, Damyean Dotson could be in line for a start at point guard.
Our models currently project Sexton for 19.7 points, 2.7 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 29.1 FanDuel points across 31.7 minutes of action.
- Cam Johnson (wrist) questionable for Suns on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Norman Powell (knee) probable for Portland Friday night May 6th, 2021
- Lu Dort (hip) will play for Thunder Thursday night May 6th, 2021
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (knee) not listed on Friday's injury report May 6th, 2021
- Avery Bradley (personal) out for Houston Friday night May 6th, 2021
- D.J. Augustin (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 6th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) remains out for Cavaliers Friday May 6th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) ruled out again for Cavaliers Wednesday May 5th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) out Tuesday for Cavs May 3rd, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) misses Monday practice for Cavs May 3rd, 2021
- Cedi Osman starting for Cleveland on Saturday in place of injured Darius Garland (ankle) May 1st, 2021
- Cleveland's Darius Garland (ankle) ruled out on Saturday May 1st, 2021