Memphis' Jonas Valanciunas (health protocols) remains out on Thursday
Memphis Grizzlies center Jonas Valanciunas (health protocols) will not play in Thursday's contest against the Houston Rockets.
Valanciunas will miss his fourth straight game for health protocol reasons. In an uptempo matchup against a Rockets' unit playing with a 101.9 pace, expect Xavier Tillman to play more minutes at the five on Thursday.
Tillman's current projection against Houston includes 9.9 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 1.8 assists.
- Cavaliers reportedly acquire Taurean Prince in deal with Minnesota July 29th, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Memphis' Grayson Allen (ankle) active for Wednesday's Play-In matchup against Spurs May 19th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (abdominal) upgraded to questionable for play-in May 19th, 2021
- Jaren Jackson Jr. starting for Memphis Sunday; Killian Tillie back to bench May 16th, 2021