Kemba Walker resting for Celtics versus Kings in back-to-back
Boston Celtics point guard Kemba Walker (rest) is out Wednesday against the Sacramento Kings.
Walker will not play in the second leg of Boston's back-to-back. Payton Pritchard (knee) and Marcus Smart (calf) both remain out, possibly leading to Jayson Tatum running some point, according to Celtics head coach Brad Stevens. Jeff Teague is also a candidate to draw the start at point guard and there should be more minutes for Carsen Edwards.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Celtics-Kings game has an over/under of 226.0 points. Teague is averaging 26.6 FanDuel points in starts this season. He has a salary of $4,200 on Wednesday's 10-game slate.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Aaron Nesmith starting for Celtics Wednesday in place of injured Marcus Smart May 12th, 2021
- Boston's Tremont Waters starting for resting Kemba Walker on Wednesday night May 12th, 2021
- Marcus Smart (calf) will not play for Celtics Wednesday versus Cavaliers May 12th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) out again for Boston on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Celtics' Kemba Walker (injury management) out on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Boston's Tristan Thompson starting for injured Robert Williams (toe) on Tuesday May 11th, 2021