Clint Capela (hand) questionable for Hawks against Clippers
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Clint Capela (hand) is questionable to play Tuesday against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Capela was held out Sunday and the Hawks may keep him sidelined tonight for the front end of their back-to-back set. Trae Young (back) is also questionable after missing the last game. Onyeka Okongwu drew the start in place of Capela on Sunday but was replaced by Danilo Gallinari (ankle, questionable) after halftime and only finished with 4 points and 2 rebounds over 16 minutes. John Collins, meanwhile, put up 30 points with 6 triples and would be in line for expanded usage again if Capela and Young both remain sidelined Tuesday.
numberFire’s models currently project Capela for 37.8 FanDuel points versus the Clippers and he has a salary of $10,500 on Tuesday’s slate. The Clippers are allowing the third-fewest FanDuel points per game to the center position this season.
- Shams: Blake Griffin expected to sign with Nets after buyout March 7th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- 76ers Ben Simmons (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari starting for Hawks Wednesday in place of injured Clint Capela March 3rd, 2021
- Clint Capela (foot) officially out for Hawks Wednesday versus Magic March 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic not on Hawks injury report Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Cam Reddish (Achilles) officially out again Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Clint Capela (foot) added to Hawks injury report Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) officially back for Hawks Tuesday March 2nd, 2021