Luka Doncic scores 35 for Dallas with 11 boards, 16 assists, 4 steals
Dallas Mavericks point guard Luka Doncic scored 35 points (11-of-23 field goals, 10-of-10 free throws) with 11 rebounds, 16 assists, 4 steals, 1 block, and 3 3-pointers in 39.1 minutes of a 117-113 loss to the Denver Nuggets on Monday.
Doncic recorded his sixth triple-double of the season and it was the seventh triple-double of his career with at least 35 points and 15 assists. He also set a season-high in assists and returned to form at the charity stripe after going 7-for-12 the previous game. The Mavericks will visit the Utah Jazz on Wednesday and then play them again Friday in the front end of a back-to-back.
Doncic scored a season-best 82.2 FanDuel points versus the Nuggets, most across the league on Monday. His 35.8 percent usage rate is second-highest in the NBA this season while Doncic's 52.2 percent assist rate is second to none.
- Warriors' Draymond Green (ankle) will not return on Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Hornets' Jalen McDaniels starting on Sunday in place of injured Gordon Hayward (hand) February 28th, 2021
- Bismack Biyombo starting for Hornets on Sunday, Cody Martin coming off the bench February 28th, 2021
- Spurs' Derrick White (health protocols) remains out for Monday February 28th, 2021
- Cody Zeller (hip) out for Hornets on Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Suns' Jae Crowder coming off the bench on Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Kristaps Porzingis (back) starting for Mavericks Saturday; Boban Marjanovic to bench February 27th, 2021
- Boban Marjanovic coming off Mavericks' bench Saturday February 27th, 2021
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) available to play Saturday February 27th, 2021
- Kristaps Porzingis (back) listed as probable on Mavericks' Saturday injury report February 27th, 2021
- Kristaps Porzingis (back) labeled as questionable on Dallas' Saturday injury report February 26th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber back in Mavericks' lineup Thursday, James Johnson on bench February 25th, 2021