Pistons' Delon Wright drops season-high 28 points with 7 boards, 9 assists
Detroit Pistons point guard Delon Wright scored a season-high 28 points (8-of-12 field goals, 8-of-9 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 9 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, and 4 3-pointers in 36 minutes of a 119-104 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday.
Wright's previous season-high was 19 points and he also set season-bests in made free throws and 3-pointers. He's logged 35-plus minutes in both games since Derrick Rose (knee) went down and Wright may have earned more minutes even once Rose returns. The Pistons will face the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday in their next outing.
Wright finished with a season-best 55.9 FanDuel points on Monday after not scoring more than 36.2 over the first 16 games. He also recorded a 24.2 percent usage rate.
- Kings' Tyrese Haliburton (calf) not expected to play on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Atlanta's Cam Reddish (Achilles) doubtful for Friday's matchup against Thunder February 26th, 2021
- Cavaliers' Larry Nance Jr. (finger) sheds cast February 26th, 2021
- Nets' Kevin Durant (hamstring) ruled out until after All-Star break February 26th, 2021
- Frank Ntilikina 'fantastic' for Knicks on defense February 26th, 2021
- Nets' Nicolas Claxton praised for performance February 26th, 2021
- Saddiq Bey (ankle) questionable to play for Detroit Friday February 25th, 2021
- Pistons' Svi Mykhailiuk coming off bench Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Wayne Ellington back in Pistons' lineup after breather, Svi Mykhailiuk with second unit February 24th, 2021
- Detroit's Sekou Doumbouya starting for resting Jerami Grant on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Detroit's Jerami Grant (rest) ruled out for Wednesday's game against Pelicans February 24th, 2021
- Svi Mykhailiuk starting Tuesday for Pistons in place of Wayne Ellington (rest) February 23rd, 2021