Magic's Mo Bamba (health protocols) not listed on injury report for Sunday
Orlando Magic forward Mo Bamba is set to return Sunday in the team's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
Bamba has been out for nearly 10 days due to contact tracing within the Magic's building, but he's not listed on the injury report for Sunday's tilt. Expect him out there in some capacity for that game.
In 4 games this season, Bamba has averaged 5.0 points, 3.5 rebounds and 11.0 FanDuel points.
- Wesley Matthews coming off Lakers' bench Wednesday night February 24th, 2021
- Markieff Morris starting for Lakers on Wednesday; Kyle Kuzma to bench February 24th, 2021
- Talen Horton-Tucker starting for Lakers on Wednesday; Wesley Matthews to bench February 24th, 2021
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (groin) will not return Wednesday night February 24th, 2021
- Kyle Kuzma coming off Lakers' bench on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (health protocols) ruled out for Kings on Thursday February 24th, 2021
- Khem Birch coming off Orlando's bench on Sunday February 21st, 2021
- Al-Farouq Aminu (knee) starting for Magic Sunday; Khem Birch to bench February 21st, 2021
- Evan Fournier (back) available and starting for Magic on Friday February 19th, 2021
- Dwayne Bacon coming off Magic's bench on Friday February 19th, 2021
- Gary Clark playing with Orlando's second unit on Friday February 19th, 2021
- Orlando's Khem Birch starting on Friday, Gary Clark to bench February 19th, 2021