Wizards' Raul Neto (groin) questionable to play on Sunday
Washington Wizards guard Raul Neto is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Neto is dealing with a groin injury, one he suffered even though the team hasn't been in action since January 11. The 28-year-old guard would be in line for a start should teammate Russell Westbrook - who is also questionable with a quad injury - sit out. But of course, Neto will have to be healthy enough to play for that to matter.
Our models project Neto for 12.0 points, 2.4 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 22.9 FanDuel points across 26.1 minutes of action.
- Wesley Matthews coming off Lakers' bench Wednesday night February 24th, 2021
- Markieff Morris starting for Lakers on Wednesday; Kyle Kuzma to bench February 24th, 2021
- Talen Horton-Tucker starting for Lakers on Wednesday; Wesley Matthews to bench February 24th, 2021
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (groin) will not return Wednesday night February 24th, 2021
- Kyle Kuzma coming off Lakers' bench on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (health protocols) ruled out for Kings on Thursday February 24th, 2021
- Russell Westbrook will play for Wizards in back-to-back Tuesday February 23rd, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (quad) out again on Wednesday February 16th, 2021
- Washington's Garrison Mathews (quad) starting in Monday's game against Rockets February 15th, 2021
- Wizards' Garrison Mathews (quad) questionable Monday February 15th, 2021
- Russell Westbrook available for Wizards Monday February 15th, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (quad) to miss at least 2 games February 14th, 2021