Knicks' Austin Rivers (Achilles) questionable for Sunday
New York Knicks guard Austin Rivers is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Rivers has missed a good amount of time with an Achilles injury, but it seems as though he might make a return on Sunday night. He might be in line for a starting gig if he does play, since Reggie Bullock is doubtful with a neck ailment.
Our models currently project Rivers for 5.7 points, 1.6 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 10.0 FanDuel points across 14.7 minutes of action.
- Wesley Matthews coming off Lakers' bench Wednesday night February 24th, 2021
- Markieff Morris starting for Lakers on Wednesday; Kyle Kuzma to bench February 24th, 2021
- Talen Horton-Tucker starting for Lakers on Wednesday; Wesley Matthews to bench February 24th, 2021
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (groin) will not return Wednesday night February 24th, 2021
- Kyle Kuzma coming off Lakers' bench on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (health protocols) ruled out for Kings on Thursday February 24th, 2021
- Elfrid Payton (hamstring) doubtful to play for Knicks Thursday February 24th, 2021
- Austin Rivers (illness) ruled out for Knicks Sunday night February 21st, 2021
- Spurs' next 3 games postponed following positive COVID-19 tests February 16th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel starting for New York Saturday in place of injured Mitchell Robinson February 13th, 2021
- New York's Mitchell Robinson (hand) expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks February 13th, 2021
- Knicks' Mitchell Robinson (hand) will not return on Friday February 12th, 2021