Atlanta's Trae Young (back) questionable for Sunday's game against Memphis
Atlanta Hawks guard Trae Young (back) is questionable to play in Sunday's contest against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Young is listed as questionable after recently experiencing back spasms. Expect Cam Reddish to play an increased role at the guard positions if Young is ruled out against the Grizzlies. According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 77.3 minutes with Young off the floor this season, Reddish is averaging 1.09 FanDuel points per minute and a 31.7% usage rate.
Young's current Sunday projection includes 24.2 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 7.8 assists.
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- 76ers Ben Simmons (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Kent Bazemore coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari starting for Hawks Wednesday in place of injured Clint Capela March 3rd, 2021
- Clint Capela (foot) officially out for Hawks Wednesday versus Magic March 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic not on Hawks injury report Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Cam Reddish (Achilles) officially out again Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Clint Capela (foot) added to Hawks injury report Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) officially back for Hawks Tuesday March 2nd, 2021