Wizards' Russell Westbrook (quad) questionable for Sunday
Washington Wizards guard Russell Westbrook is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Westbrook hasn't played in a while due to a quad injury, then again, neither have the Wizards - they've had 6 straight postponements due to COVID-19 health and safety protocols. It seems as though the team will take the court Sunday, but it's unclear if it'll be with Westbrook. Keep an eye on his status over the next 27 hours.
Our models currently project Westbrook for 21.8 points, 7.1 rebounds, 8.1 assists and 43.9 FanDuel points across 37.9 minutes of action.
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) expected to return Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Jalen McDaniels to come off Hornets bench Monday March 1st, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Martin will start Monday; Jalen McDaniels to come off bench March 1st, 2021
- Knicks' Taj Gibson (ankle) out again for Tuesday March 1st, 2021
- Suns list Dario Saric (ankle) as questionable for Tuesday March 1st, 2021
- New York's Elfrid Payton (hamstring) doubtful for Tuesday's game against Spurs March 1st, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (knee) available on Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Davis Bertans (knee) questionable for Wizards Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Washington's Davis Bertans (knee) available with minutes limit on Saturday February 27th, 2021
- Washington's Davis Bertans (knee) ruled out for Thursday's contest against Denver February 25th, 2021
- Davis Bertans (knee) questionable for Wizards Thursday February 25th, 2021
- Russell Westbrook will play for Wizards in back-to-back Tuesday February 23rd, 2021