Kyle Lowry (foot) now questionable for Raptors Friday
Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry (right foot soreness) has been added to the injury report as questionable for Friday's game against the Miami Heat.
Lowry wasn't previously included on the injury report. Norman Powell could draw a start if Lowry is ruled out and it would set Fred VanVleet up for more work. In a start for Lowry earlier this year, Powell scored 22 points with 4 triples and a steal while shooting 75.0 percent on field goals.
numberFire's models currently project Lowry for 37.4 FanDuel points on Friday. He has a salary of $7,500 on the 11-game slate. The Heat rank 14th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the point guard position this season.
- New York's Elfrid Payton (hamstring) doubtful for Tuesday's game against Spurs March 1st, 2021
- Mavs' Willie Cauley-Stein (thumb) will not return Monday March 1st, 2021
- Cody Zeller (hip) out for Monday versus Blazers March 1st, 2021
- Hornets rule out Gordon Hayward (hand) for Monday March 1st, 2021
- Heat list Jimmy Butler (knee) as questionable for Tuesday March 1st, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (back) active for Monday's contest against Houston March 1st, 2021
- NBA postpones Tuesday's game between Raptors and Pistons March 1st, 2021
- Sunday's game between the Bulls and the Raptors has been postponed February 28th, 2021
- Woj: Toronto's Pascal Siakam expected to remain in protocol through the All-Star break February 27th, 2021
- Raptors starting Chris Boucher for inactive Pascal Siakam on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Raptors' Pascal Siakam (health protocols) won't play Friday night February 26th, 2021
- OG Anunoby in Raptors' lineup for second leg of back-to-back February 24th, 2021