76ers' Seth Curry (conditioning) listed probable for Friday night
Philadelphia 76ers guard Seth Curry is listed as probable to play Friday in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
Curry missed time due to the NBA's health and safety protocols relating to COVID-19. And while he was cleared to return for Wednesday's contest, the team held him out for conditioning purposes. It seems as though Curry will be back on the court for Friday's tilt, which would likely send Tyrese Maxey back to a role with the second unit. Shake Milton would likely see a decrease in minutes as well.
Our models project Curry for 16.0 points, 2.8 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 24.5 FanDuel points across 28.9 minutes of action.
- John Collins (concussion) questionable for Hawks Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry (thumb) listed probable Wednesday for Raptors February 24th, 2021
- Rockets' Christian Wood (ankle) hoping to return after break February 24th, 2021
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry (thumb) has a "good chance" to play on Wednesday February 23rd, 2021
- Zeke Nnaji coming off the bench for Denver on Tuesday February 23rd, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available on Tuesday February 23rd, 2021
- Furkan Korkmaz starting for 76ers on Tuesday in place of Seth Curry (ankle) February 23rd, 2021
- Philadelphia's Seth Curry (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday's game against Toronto February 23rd, 2021
- Seth Curry (ankle) probable Tuesday for Philadelphia February 23rd, 2021
- Ben Simmons starting for 76ers on Sunday, Matisse Thybulle coming off the bench February 21st, 2021
- Matisse Thybulle coming off 76ers' bench on Sunday February 21st, 2021
- Shake Milton (ankle) available to play for 76ers on Sunday February 21st, 2021