Raptors' Pascal Siakam (groin) questionable for Friday night
Toronto Raptors forward Pascal Siakam is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Miami Heat.
Siakam missed practice early on Thursday due to a groin ailment, and now his status for Friday's contest is officially in doubt. Keep an eye out for updates in his availability over the next 24 hours, and exercise caution in starting him in lineups. Should Siakam miss time, Norman Powell and Stanley Johnson would be in line for some extra run.
Our models project Siakam for 19.7 points, 7.8 rebounds, 3.6 assists and 37.3 FanDuel points across 36.3 minutes of action.
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (heel) out on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Frank Kaminsky coming off the bench for Suns on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Suns' Jae Crowder starting on Tuesday, Frank Kaminsky coming off the bench March 2nd, 2021
- Rockets' David Nwaba (wrist) out again on Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric (ankle) available on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Magic's James Ennis (calf) out again on Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (health protocols) ruled out for Wednesday's game against Detroit March 2nd, 2021
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (health protocols) out on Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- NBA postpones Tuesday's game between Raptors and Pistons March 1st, 2021
- Sunday's game between the Bulls and the Raptors has been postponed February 28th, 2021
- Woj: Toronto's Pascal Siakam expected to remain in protocol through the All-Star break February 27th, 2021
- Raptors starting Chris Boucher for inactive Pascal Siakam on Friday February 26th, 2021