Anthony Davis (ankle) probable for Lakers Thursday
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis (ankle) is probable for Thursday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
The Lakers aren't on a back-to-back and this is a marquee matchup, so expect Davis to be out there. He averaged 33.0 points with 9.5 rebounds and 2.5 blocks versus the Bucks last season.
numberFire’s models project Davis for 45.9 FanDuel points versus the Bucks and he has a salary of $10,000 on Thursday’s three-game slate.
- Bucks' D.J. Augustin (personal) not listed on Sunday injury report February 27th, 2021
- Dario Saric (ankle) questionable for Suns Sunday February 27th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (health protocols) remains out Sunday night February 27th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (concussion) ruled out Sunday February 27th, 2021
- Victor Oladipo (injury management) won't play for Rockets Sunday February 27th, 2021
- Knicks' Taj Gibson (ankle) won't return to Saturday's game February 27th, 2021
- Dennis Schroder starting for Lakers on Friday, Talen Horton-Tucker coming off the bench February 26th, 2021
- Lakers' Dennis Schroder (health protocols) available on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Lakers' Dennis Schroder (health protocols) probable for Friday's game against Portland February 25th, 2021
- Lebron James (ankle) probable to play for Lakers Friday February 25th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews coming off Lakers' bench Wednesday night February 24th, 2021
- Markieff Morris starting for Lakers on Wednesday; Kyle Kuzma to bench February 24th, 2021