Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) probable for Lakers Thursday
Los Angeles Lakers shooting guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (left ankle sprain) is probable to play Thursday versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
Caldwell-Pope was held to 4 points last game but he had scored double-digits each of the previous three while averaging 3.3 3-pointers per contest. Wesley Matthews (right Achilles soreness) is also listed as probable on Thursday.
numberFire’s models project KCP for 16.6 FanDuel points versus the Bucks and he has a salary of $4,000 on Thursday’s slate. The Bucks are allowing the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to the shooting guard position this season.
- Bucks' D.J. Augustin (personal) not listed on Sunday injury report February 27th, 2021
- Dario Saric (ankle) questionable for Suns Sunday February 27th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (concussion) ruled out Sunday February 27th, 2021
- Victor Oladipo (injury management) won't play for Rockets Sunday February 27th, 2021
- Knicks' Taj Gibson (ankle) won't return to Saturday's game February 27th, 2021
- Kings' Tyrese Haliburton (calf) won't play on Sunday February 27th, 2021
- Dennis Schroder starting for Lakers on Friday, Talen Horton-Tucker coming off the bench February 26th, 2021
- Lakers' Dennis Schroder (health protocols) available on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Lakers' Dennis Schroder (health protocols) probable for Friday's game against Portland February 25th, 2021
- Lebron James (ankle) probable to play for Lakers Friday February 25th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews coming off Lakers' bench Wednesday night February 24th, 2021
- Markieff Morris starting for Lakers on Wednesday; Kyle Kuzma to bench February 24th, 2021