Pelicans' Lonzo Ball (knees) starting on Tuesday with a minutes restriction
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Lonzo Ball (knees) is starting in Tuesday's game against the Utah Jazz.
Ball will make his first appearance since January 8th after a multi-game absence due to bilateral knee tendinopathy. He will be on a minutes restriction, but the exact number is unknown. Eric Bledsoe is expected to remain in the starting lineup as well, which means Nickeil Alexander-Walker will likely return to a role off the bench.
The Pelicans are 6.0-point underdogs against the Utah Jazz on Tuesday. Their implied team total of 105.75 points is the third-highest team total on Tuesday's two-game main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Grayson Allen (concussion) remains out for Memphis Thursday March 3rd, 2021
- LaMarcus Aldridge (illness) listed as questionable on San Antonio's Thursday injury report March 3rd, 2021
- Derrick Rose (health protocols) questionable for Knicks Thursday March 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Bam Adebayo (knee) questionable for Thursday's contest against Pelicans March 3rd, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari starting for Hawks Wednesday in place of injured Clint Capela March 3rd, 2021
- Jake Layman starting for Timberwolves Wednesday; Josh Okogie to bench March 3rd, 2021
- New Orleans' JJ Redick (hamstring) available for Monday's game against Jazz March 1st, 2021
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) questionable for Monday February 28th, 2021
- New Orleans' JJ Redick (hamstring) ruled out on Saturday February 27th, 2021
- New Orleans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) doubtful for Saturday's game against Spurs February 27th, 2021
- Willy Hernangomez playing with New Orleans' second unit on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Steven Adams (ankle) starting in New Orleans' Wednesday lineup, Willy Hernangomez to bench February 24th, 2021