Myles Turner (hand) questionable for Pacers on Wednesday
Indiana Pacers forward/center Myles Turner (hand fracture) is questionable to play Wednesday versus the Dallas Mavericks.
Turner could somehow wind up missing just one game with a fractured hand. Doug McDermott will likely make another start if Turner is unable to get cleared.
McDermott scored 24.2 FanDuel points on Sunday and is averaging 0.8 FanDuel points per minute without Turner on the floor this season. Turner is averaging 37.7 FanDuel points per game. The Mavericks rank 18th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the center position.
- Blake Griffin agrees to deal with Nets March 7th, 2021
- Shams: Blake Griffin expected to sign with Nets after buyout March 7th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- 76ers Ben Simmons (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Indiana's Domantas Sabonis (ankle) active for Thursday's game against Denver March 4th, 2021
- Pacers' Jeremy Lamb (knee) available for Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Domantas Sabonis (ankle) expected to play for Pacers Thursday March 4th, 2021
- Jeremy Lamb (knee) questionable for Pacers' last game pre-break March 4th, 2021
- Domantas Sabonis (ankle) questionable for Pacers against Nuggets March 4th, 2021
- Doug McDermott (tooth) starting again for Pacers Wednesday March 3rd, 2021