Rodney Hood will remain in Trail Blazers' first unit
Portland Trail Blazers guard/forward Rodney Hood will remain in the starting lineup while C.J. McCollum (foot) is out, per head coach Terry Stotts.
McCollum will be out for at least four weeks. Hood recorded a season-high 21 points (9-of-14 field goals) with 2 boards, 2 assists, 1 steal, and 2 triples over 25 minutes on Monday in his first start of the year. He has room to improve after shooting just 32.0 percent from the field and 27.3 percent from beyond the arc to start the season.
Hood scored 26.4 FanDuel points as a starter on Monday and recorded the second-highest usage percentage (29.6) on the Trail Blazers behind Damian Lillard (40.3). Carmelo Anthony (22.9) was the only other player on the team with a usage rate higher than 20 percent.
- Blake Griffin agrees to deal with Nets March 7th, 2021
- Shams: Blake Griffin expected to sign with Nets after buyout March 7th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- 76ers Ben Simmons (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Blazers' CJ McCollum (foot) to be reevaluated on March 2 February 24th, 2021
- Damian Lillard drops 43 points, 16 dimes as Portland prevails past Pelicans February 18th, 2021
- Rodney Hood (foot) available to play on Wednesday night February 17th, 2021
- Rodney Hood (foot) questionable to play Wednesday night February 17th, 2021
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (foot) to miss at least the next two weeks February 16th, 2021