Timberwolves' Ricky Rubio (health protocols) out again on Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Ricky Rubio (health and safety protocols) has been ruled out of Wednesday's game against the Orlando Magic.
Rubio will remain out due to health and safety protocols, extending his absence to six days. Jarrett Culver is expected to continue to see extended minutes in his place.
Culver's Wednesday projection includes 9.7 points, 4.1 rebounds, 1.4 assists, and 19.1 FanDuel points.
- Rockets' Justin Patton playing with second unit Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (back) ruled out on Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Sterling Brown starting in Houston's Wednesday lineup, Justin Patton to bench March 3rd, 2021
- Hornets starting Gordon Hayward (hand) on Wednesday, Cody Martin to bench March 3rd, 2021
- Cody Martin coming off Hornets' bench Wednesday night March 3rd, 2021
- Clint Capela (foot) officially out for Hawks Wednesday versus Magic March 3rd, 2021
- Timberwolves starting Josh Okogie for inactive Malik Beasley on Saturday February 27th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Malik Beasley to be suspended 12 games February 25th, 2021
- Minnesota's Jarrett Culver (ankle) available with 15-minute restriction on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Jarrett Culver (ankle) expected back Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Malik Beasley starting for Minnesota on Friday, Jaden McDaniels coming off the bench February 19th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels coming off the bench for Timberwolves on Friday February 19th, 2021