Cam Reddish (knee) questionable for Hawks on Wednesday
Atlanta Hawks small forward Cam Reddish (left knee contusion) is questionable for Wednesday's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Reddish missed the past two games. Kevin Huerter started both of those contests and averaged 15.0 points, 6.0 boards, 6.0 assists, 2.5 steals, and 2.0 triples. Danilo Gallinari (ankle) remains out for Atlanta.
Reddish is averaging 22.4 FanDuel points per game this season. The Pistons rank 17th in FanDuel points allowed per game to opponents.
- Dennis Schroder starting for Lakers on Friday, Talen Horton-Tucker coming off the bench February 26th, 2021
- Cody Martin starting for Hornets on Friday in place of injured Cody Zeller (hip) February 26th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Zeller (hip) out on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Lakers' Dennis Schroder (health protocols) available on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Spurs' Devin Vassell (health protocols) out again on Saturday February 26th, 2021
- Thunder start Isaiah Roby for inactive Al Horford (rest) on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Cam Reddish (Achilles) ruled out for Hawks on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Atlanta's Cam Reddish (Achilles) doubtful for Friday's matchup against Thunder February 26th, 2021
- Hawks' Cam Reddish (Achilles) questionable to play Friday February 25th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari rips off 38 points, 10 triples for Hawks February 25th, 2021
- Hawks' Tony Snell starting again Wednesday for Cam Reddish (Achilles) February 24th, 2021
- Atlanta's John Collins (concussion) will play in Wednesday's game against Boston February 24th, 2021