John Wall (knee) ruled out for Rockets again Wednesday
Houston Rockets point guard John Wall (left knee soreness) will remain out Wednesday versus the Phoenix Suns, per head coach Stephen Silas.
Wall will miss a fourth consecutive game and it's unclear when he will return. Danuel House (health protocols) also remains out while Sterling Brown (leg) is questionable. Victor Oladipo started at point guard Monday in his debut with the Rockets and led the team with 32 points. Oladipo, Christian Wood, and Eric Gordon will continue to lead the offense while Wall is sidelined.
Oladipo recorded a 42.3 usage percentage and scored 50.5 FanDuel points on Monday in his debut. Wednesday's matchup will be versus a Suns team that is allowing the third-fewest FanDuel points per game to the point guard position this season.
- Shams: Blake Griffin expected to sign with Nets after buyout March 7th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- 76ers Ben Simmons (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Kent Bazemore coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Rockets' Justin Patton playing with second unit Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Sterling Brown starting in Houston's Wednesday lineup, Justin Patton to bench March 3rd, 2021
- Jae'Sean Tate replacing Danuel House in Rockets' lineup Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Houston's Eric Gordon (knee) ruled out on Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Rockets' Danuel House (knee) won't play Wednesday night March 3rd, 2021