Pelicans' Lonzo Ball (knees) practices on Monday
New Orleans Pelicans guard Lonzo Ball did practice Monday afternoon ahead of the team's Tuesday game against the Utah Jazz.
Ball is dealing with tendinopathy in both knees, which has kept him sidelined for a week or so now. Fortunately for him and the team, it seems as though he's on a solid recovery schedule, though head coach Stan Van Gundy said he hasn't yet made a determination on the guard's status for Tuesday's contest. Should Ball be held out again, Nickeil Alexander-Walker would be in line to draw another start.
Our models currently project Ball for 13.3 points, 4.9 rebounds, 5.7 assists and 29.2 FanDuel points across 32.2 minutes of action.
- Gordon Hayward (hand) expected back for Hornets Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Rudy Gay, other Spurs will remain quarantined until second half March 3rd, 2021
- LeBron James to rest for Lakers Wednesday in back-to-back March 3rd, 2021
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (heel) out on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Frank Kaminsky coming off the bench for Suns on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Suns' Jae Crowder starting on Tuesday, Frank Kaminsky coming off the bench March 2nd, 2021
- New Orleans' JJ Redick (hamstring) available for Monday's game against Jazz March 1st, 2021
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) questionable for Monday February 28th, 2021
- New Orleans' JJ Redick (hamstring) ruled out on Saturday February 27th, 2021
- New Orleans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) doubtful for Saturday's game against Spurs February 27th, 2021
- Willy Hernangomez playing with New Orleans' second unit on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Steven Adams (ankle) starting in New Orleans' Wednesday lineup, Willy Hernangomez to bench February 24th, 2021