Trail Blazers' Rodney Hood to start for C.J. McCollum (foot) Monday
Portland Trail Blazers guard Rodney Hood will start in place of C.J. McCollum for today's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
McCollum left Saturday's game against the Atlanta Hawks early with a foot injury and was ruled out on Sunday for today's game against the Spurs. Hood will get the start today, but Gary Trent Jr. also figures to see a bump in his minutes.
Hood has averaged 6.8 fantasy points per game so far this season, with 0.71 FanDuel points per minute and a 14.7 usage rate over 73.5 total minutes. He has a $3,500 salary on FanDuel for today's game.
- Blake Griffin agrees to deal with Nets March 7th, 2021
- Shams: Blake Griffin expected to sign with Nets after buyout March 7th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- 76ers Ben Simmons (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Blazers' CJ McCollum (foot) to be reevaluated on March 2 February 24th, 2021
- Damian Lillard drops 43 points, 16 dimes as Portland prevails past Pelicans February 18th, 2021
- Rodney Hood (foot) available to play on Wednesday night February 17th, 2021
- Rodney Hood (foot) questionable to play Wednesday night February 17th, 2021
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (foot) to miss at least the next two weeks February 16th, 2021