Marvin Bagley (wrist) listed as questionable on Sacramento's Sunday injury report
Sacramento Kings power forward Marvin Bagley (wrist) is questionable to play in Sunday's contest against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Bagley is questionable after recently dealing with left wrist soreness. Expect Richaun Holmes to play an increased role against a Pelicans' unit ranked 10th in defensive efficiency if Bagley is inactive on Sunday.
Bagley's current Sunday projection includes 13.7 points, 7.5 rebounds, and 1.1 assists.
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- 76ers Ben Simmons (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Kent Bazemore coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) available for Sacramento Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (protocols) still out as Kings wrap up first half March 4th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) questionable for Kings Thursday March 4th, 2021
- Kings' Buddy Hield (ankle) will play Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (health protocols) out again on Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Kings' Tyrese Haliburton (calf) ruled out until after the All-Star break March 2nd, 2021