Grizzlies' Ja Morant (ankle) playing on Saturday night
Memphis Grizzlies guard Ja Morant will suit up Saturday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Morant is less than three weeks removed from a Grade 2 ankle sprain, yet the exciting rookie is already ready to make a return. He'll likely unseat Tyus Jones in the starting five, reclaiming his role as the starting point guard.
Our models project Morant for 19.6 points, 3.1 rebounds, 6.3 assists and 33.9 FanDuel points across 30.0 minutes of action.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Memphis' Grayson Allen (ankle) active for Wednesday's Play-In matchup against Spurs May 19th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (abdominal) upgraded to questionable for play-in May 19th, 2021
- Jaren Jackson Jr. starting for Memphis Sunday; Killian Tillie back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Anderson starting for Memphis Sunday; Justise Winslow back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Ja Morant starting for Memphis Sunday; Tyus Jones back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Dillon Brooks starting for Memphis Sunday; Desmond Bane back to bench May 16th, 2021