Clippers' Lou Williams (hip) downgraded to out on Friday
Los Angeles Clippers shooting guard Lou Williams (hip) has been ruled out of Friday's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Williams has been downgraded to out and will not play due to a hip injury that limited him to just nine minutes of action on Wednesday. With Williams out, Luke Kennard could see additional minutes against the Kings on Friday. According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 137.3 minutes this season with Williams off the court, Kennard is averaging 0.42 FanDuel points per minute and a 15.2% usage rate.
The Clippers are 7.5-point favorites over the Kings on Friday. Their implied team total of 117.0 points is the third-highest team total on Friday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Kent Bazemore coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Damion Lee starting for Warriors Thursday; Kent Bazemore to bench March 4th, 2021
- Juan Toscano-Anderson starting for Warriors Thursday in place of injured Draymond Green March 4th, 2021
- Update: Clippers starting Reggie Jackson for Paul George (dizziness) on Thursday March 4th, 2021
- Paul George (dizziness) a late scratch for Clippers against Wizards March 4th, 2021
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Thursday March 4th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (back) starting in Clippers' Thursday lineup, Reggie Jackson to bench March 4th, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (back) available for Thursday's game against Washington March 4th, 2021
- Clippers' Marcus Morris (concussion) officially out Thursday March 4th, 2021