Zach LaVine in Timberwolves' first unit against Boston
Minnesota Timberwolves Zach LaVine will start against the Boston Celtics on Monday according to Minnesota coach Sam Mitchell.
This means that Andrew Wiggins will move to small forward, and Tayshaun Prince will head to the bench. We still have no idea why Mitchell is rotating Prince in and out of the starting lineup in what is supposed to be a rebuilding season, but LaVine has to be owned for his production in points, assists, steals and treys.
LaVine is averaging 30.6 minutes in his eight games as a starter this season and currently ranks 123rd in the league with a -4.9 nERD. He is our second-best value play on FanDuel tonight with his $4,900 price tag. Our models project him to play 30.0 minutes against the Celtics while putting up 14.9 points, 3.5 rebounds, 3.9 assists and 1.0 3-pointers on 43.3 percent shooting from the field.
- Dennis Schroder starting for Lakers on Friday, Talen Horton-Tucker coming off the bench February 26th, 2021
- Cody Martin starting for Hornets on Friday in place of injured Cody Zeller (hip) February 26th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Zeller (hip) out on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Lakers' Dennis Schroder (health protocols) available on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Spurs' Devin Vassell (health protocols) out again on Saturday February 26th, 2021
- Thunder start Isaiah Roby for inactive Al Horford (rest) on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Bulls-Pistons added to schedule for Wednesday February 16th, 2021
- Bulls want Wendell Carter Jr. to stay around 20 minutes February 16th, 2021
- Hornets undergoing contact tracing, next 2 games postponed February 16th, 2021
- Daniel Gafford coming off Chicago's bench with Wendell Carter Jr. starting on Monday February 15th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (quad) starting for Bulls Monday; Daniel Gafford to come off bench February 15th, 2021
- Chicago's Wendell Carter Jr. (quad) available for Monday's contest against Pacers February 15th, 2021