Josh Hart starting for Pelicans Wednesday with Zion Williamson sidelined
New Orleans Pelicans guard Josh Hart will start on Wednesday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Zion Williamson will not play Wednesday due to a knee injury, leaving a hole in the starting lineup. That's why Hart will get the start, hoping to provide some wing scoring for a Pelicans offense that is also down Eric Bledsoe and Lonzo Ball. Expect Hart to return to the bench when Williamson returns.
Our models project Hart for 10.5 points, 8.1 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 27.1 FanDuel points across 33.1 minutes of action.
- Kevin Huerter starting for Hawks Saturday in place of injured Cam Reddish January 16th, 2021
- Lou Williams (hip) questionable for Clippers on Sunday January 16th, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (hip) questionable for Sunday January 16th, 2021
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (wrist) questionable for Saturday night January 16th, 2021
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (personal) not on Sunday injury report January 16th, 2021
- Hawks' Cam Reddish (knee) ruled out for Saturday January 16th, 2021
- Pelicans' Eric Bledsoe (eye) available on Friday January 15th, 2021
- Pelicans' Zion Williamson starting on Friday, Sindarius Thornwell coming off the bench January 15th, 2021
- Pelicans' Eric Bledsoe (eye) a game-time decision on Friday, Nickeil Alexander-Walker will remain in the starting lineup January 15th, 2021
- New Orleans' Eric Bledsoe (eye) questionable for Friday's contest against Lakers January 14th, 2021
- Pelicans' Lonzo Ball (knees) out again on Friday January 14th, 2021
- Zion Williamson (health protocols) reportedly cleared for Pelicans January 14th, 2021