Cavaliers reportedly send Dante Exum to Houston in blockbuster
The Cleveland Cavaliers have traded point guard Dante Exum to the Houston Rockets as part of the James Harden blockbuster deal, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
It's a 4-team deal with a ton of moving parts. As far as we currently know, the Cavaliers have traded Dante Exum (to Houston) and a 2024 2nd-round pick (to Brooklyn). In return, the upstart franchise is getting in return 22-year-old center Jarrett Allen and 26-year-old wing Taurean Prince, both coming from Brooklyn. With the young core already in place with Collin Sexton and Darius Garland, and now they may have just found their center of the future in Allen.
In 6 games this season, Exum has averaged 3.8 points, 2.8 rebounds, 2.2 assists and 12.3 FanDuel points across 19.3 minutes.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021