Karl-Anthony Towns (wrist) questionable for Timberwolves Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns (wrist) is listed as questionable for Wednesday's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Timberwolves head coach Ryan Saunders said that Towns is expected to play. Towns was held out Sunday after playing 37 minutes the day before in his first game back from a dislocated left wrist. He put up 25 points (9-of-17 field goals, 5-of-6 free throws), 13 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 blocks, and 2 3-pointers. Ed Davis will likely move to the bench.
numberFire’s models project KAT for 48.8 FanDuel points versus the Bucks and he has a salary of $10,500 on Wednesday's slate. Per
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) upgraded to probable Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clippers' Lou Williams (hip) available to play Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Lakers list LeBron James (ankle) questionable for Thursday January 20th, 2021
- David Nwaba playing with Rockets' second unit on Wednesday, Jae'Sean Tate to start January 20th, 2021
- Rockets starting Jae'Sean Tate on Wednesday, David Nwaba to bench January 20th, 2021
- Silas: Houston's John Wall (knee) will miss at least 3 games, 'won’t be ready until after their next road trip' January 20th, 2021
- Karl-Anthony Towns (COVID-19) still sidelined for Timberwolves January 20th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Ricky Rubio (health protocols) out again on Wednesday January 19th, 2021
- Minnesota's Naz Reid starting at center for inactive Karl-Anthony Towns on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Jarred Vanderbilt starting for Juan Hernangomez (health and safety) January 18th, 2021
- Minnesota's Ricky Rubio (health protocols) remains out on Monday January 17th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns tests positive for COVID-19 January 15th, 2021