James Ennis (injury management) ruled out Monday for Magic
Orlando Magic guard/forward James Ennis will not play Monday versus the Milwaukee Bucks due to right hamstring injury management.
Ennis played in both ends of the Magic's back-to-back on Friday and Saturday and averaged 5.0 points, 2.5 rebounds, 1.5 assists, and 2.0 steals. He was sidelined for the entire preseason and first seven games of the regular season with the hamstring issue. Gary Clark could draw the start in place of Ennis on Monday as Evan Fournier (back spasms) remains out. Terrence Ross may also see more run off the bench.
Clark only averaged 7.6 FanDuel points in 29.6 minutes in his two previous starts this season. He has a salary of $3,600 on Monday's seven-game slate. Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Magic have an implied total of 108.0 points.
- Warriors' Draymond Green (ankle) will not return on Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Hornets' Jalen McDaniels starting on Sunday in place of injured Gordon Hayward (hand) February 28th, 2021
- Bismack Biyombo starting for Hornets on Sunday, Cody Martin coming off the bench February 28th, 2021
- Spurs' Derrick White (health protocols) remains out for Monday February 28th, 2021
- Cody Zeller (hip) out for Hornets on Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Suns' Jae Crowder coming off the bench on Sunday February 28th, 2021
- James Ennis (calf) out again for Magic on Monday February 28th, 2021
- Orlando's Dwayne Bacon starting for injured James Ennis on Saturday February 27th, 2021
- Orlando's James Ennis (calf) ruled out for Saturday's game against Utah February 26th, 2021
- Khem Birch coming off Orlando's bench on Sunday February 21st, 2021
- Al-Farouq Aminu (knee) starting for Magic Sunday; Khem Birch to bench February 21st, 2021
- Evan Fournier (back) available and starting for Magic on Friday February 19th, 2021