Celtics' Tristan Thompson (health and safety) out against Heat
Boston Celtics center Tristan Thompson (health and safety protocols) is out for the team's Sunday game against the Miami Heat.
Thompson is one of the seven Celtics players who have just entered the health and safety protocols ahead of today's game.
As of this writing, the Celtics are slated to play tonight's game with just 8 active players: Carsen Edwards, Tacko Fall, Aaron Nesmith, Payton Pritchard, Marcus Smart, Jeff Teague, Daniel Theis, and Tremont Waters.
- Cam Johnson (wrist) questionable for Suns on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Norman Powell (knee) probable for Portland Friday night May 6th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) remains out for Cavaliers Friday May 6th, 2021
- Lu Dort (hip) will play for Thunder Thursday night May 6th, 2021
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (knee) not listed on Friday's injury report May 6th, 2021
- Avery Bradley (personal) out for Houston Friday night May 6th, 2021
- Romeo Langford (concussion) probable for Boston on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) questionable for Boston Friday night May 6th, 2021
- Tristan Thompson (pectoral) probable for Boston Friday May 6th, 2021
- Jaylen Brown (ankle) ruled out for Boston Friday night May 6th, 2021
- Jaylen Brown (ankle) expected to remain out Friday for Boston May 6th, 2021
- Kemba Walker back in Boston's lineup Wednesday versus Magic May 5th, 2021