Wojnarowski: Wizards' Thomas Bryant tears ACL
Washington Wizards center Thomas Bryant has torn his ACL, according to Adrian Wojnarowski.
This is terrible news for the Wizards, as Bryant has been one of the few bright spots so far in this season. The 23-year-old big man has played 27.1 minutes per game to start the season, but now it'll be over before it really got underway. With Bryant sidelined going forward, the team will likely turn to Robin Lopez and Moritz Wagner down low.
In 10 games this season, Bryant has averaged 14.3 points, 6.1 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 26.4 FanDuel points.
- Trae Young (hip) probable for Hawks versus Orlando May 13th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (back) questionable for Hawks' back-to-back May 13th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) uncertain Thursday for Hawks May 13th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (ankle) upgraded to probable for Knicks Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Clint Capela (heel) questionable for Hawks versus Magic May 13th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (rest) ruled out for Nuggets Thursday versus Timberwolves May 13th, 2021
- Wizards starting Garrison Mathews for injured Bradley Beal on Monday May 10th, 2021
- Bradley Beal (hamstring) out for Wizards until at least Friday May 10th, 2021
- Wizards' Bradley Beal (hamstring) out on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Washington's Rui Hachimura (illness) starting with minutes restriction on Saturday May 8th, 2021
- Anthony Gill coming off Wizards' bench on Saturday May 8th, 2021
- Wizards' Rui Hachimura (illness) available on Saturday May 7th, 2021