Stephen Curry (ankle) downgraded for Warriors Friday
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry (left ankle soreness) has been downgraded to questionable for Friday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Curry, who was previously considered probable, tweaked his ankle on Wednesday but played through it and practiced on Thursday. The Warriors have a tendency to take a conservative approach and Curry could wind up being a game-time call. Andrew Wiggins, Kelly Oubre, and Draymond Green would all be in line for more work if Curry misses his first game of the season. Brad Wanamaker and Damion Lee would be candidates to start.
numberFire’s models project Steph for 47.3 FanDuel points versus the Clippers and he has a salary of $9,300 on Friday’s 10-game slate. Curry is averaging a career-high 20.8 field goal attempts so far this season while playing 33.3 minutes per game.
- Gordon Hayward (hand) expected back for Hornets Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Rudy Gay, other Spurs will remain quarantined until second half March 3rd, 2021
- LeBron James to rest for Lakers Wednesday in back-to-back March 3rd, 2021
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (heel) out on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Frank Kaminsky coming off the bench for Suns on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Suns' Jae Crowder starting on Tuesday, Frank Kaminsky coming off the bench March 2nd, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green (ankle) available on Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green dealing with ankle sprain March 1st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green (ankle) will not return on Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off Warriors' bench with Kevon Looney starting on Tuesday February 23rd, 2021
- Warriors' Mychal Mulder returning to second unit Tuesday February 23rd, 2021
- Warriors' James Wiseman (wrist) available on Tuesday February 23rd, 2021