Update: Russell Westbrook (finger) not on Wizards' injury report Friday
Washington Wizards point guard Russell Westbrook (finger) is not on the injury report for Friday's game versus the Boston Celtics.
Westbrook was previously considered questionable after he dislocated a finger on his right hand in Wednesday's loss. It would not be surprising if Westbrook is held out Saturday in the second leg of the Wizards' back-to-back set. He's shooting below 40.0 percent from the field but is averaging 20.5 points, 10.7 rebounds, and 11.8 assists per outing.
numberFire’s models project Westbrook for 49.1 FanDuel points versus the Celtics and he has a salary of $10,700 on Friday’s 10-game slate. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Wizards-Celtics game has the highest over/under (234.5 points) on the slate.
- Grayson Allen (concussion) remains out for Memphis Thursday March 3rd, 2021
- LaMarcus Aldridge (illness) listed as questionable on San Antonio's Thursday injury report March 3rd, 2021
- Derrick Rose (health protocols) questionable for Knicks Thursday March 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Bam Adebayo (knee) questionable for Thursday's contest against Pelicans March 3rd, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari starting for Hawks Wednesday in place of injured Clint Capela March 3rd, 2021
- Jake Layman starting for Timberwolves Wednesday; Josh Okogie to bench March 3rd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (knee) available on Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Davis Bertans (knee) questionable for Wizards Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Washington's Davis Bertans (knee) available with minutes limit on Saturday February 27th, 2021
- Washington's Davis Bertans (knee) ruled out for Thursday's contest against Denver February 25th, 2021
- Davis Bertans (knee) questionable for Wizards Thursday February 25th, 2021
- Russell Westbrook will play for Wizards in back-to-back Tuesday February 23rd, 2021