Alex Caruso (health protocols) not listed on Lakers' Thursday injury report
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Alex Caruso (health protocols) is not listed on Thursday's injury report against the San Antonio Spurs.
Caruso is potentially on track to return after health protocols forced the Lakers' guard to miss additional time. In his usual role off Los Angeles' bench, our models project Caruso to score 11.8 FanDuel points.
Caruso's current projection includes 5.3 points, 1.4 rebounds, and 1.8 assists.
- Cody Martin starting for Hornets on Friday in place of injured Cody Zeller (hip) February 26th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Zeller (hip) out on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Spurs' Devin Vassell (health protocols) out again on Saturday February 26th, 2021
- Thunder start Isaiah Roby for inactive Al Horford (rest) on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Orlando's James Ennis (calf) ruled out for Saturday's game against Utah February 26th, 2021
- Spurs' Keldon Johnson (health protocols) remains out Saturday February 26th, 2021
- Dennis Schroder starting for Lakers on Friday, Talen Horton-Tucker coming off the bench February 26th, 2021
- Lakers' Dennis Schroder (health protocols) available on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Lakers' Dennis Schroder (health protocols) probable for Friday's game against Portland February 25th, 2021
- Lebron James (ankle) probable to play for Lakers Friday February 25th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews coming off Lakers' bench Wednesday night February 24th, 2021
- Markieff Morris starting for Lakers on Wednesday; Kyle Kuzma to bench February 24th, 2021