Paul George (ankle) questionable for Clippers Wednesday
Los Angeles Clippers forward Paul George (right ankle soreness) is questionable for Wednesday's game against the Golden State Warriors.
George sat out the front leg of the Clippers' back-to-back. Kawhi Leonard was surprisingly left off the injury report, and if George sits again, he would be in line for an expanded role offensively. Leonard scored a season-high 30 points and handed out a season-best 10 assists on Tuesday with George sidelined. Nicolas Batum also set a season-high with 21 points and Luke Kennard replaced George in the first unit.
numberFire’s models project George for 44.2 FanDuel points versus the Bucks and he has a salary of $9,000 on Wednesday’s slate. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Clippers-Warriors game has the third-highest over/under (230.0 points) on the 11-game offering.
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Kent Bazemore coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Damion Lee starting for Warriors Thursday; Kent Bazemore to bench March 4th, 2021
- Juan Toscano-Anderson starting for Warriors Thursday in place of injured Draymond Green March 4th, 2021
- Update: Clippers starting Reggie Jackson for Paul George (dizziness) on Thursday March 4th, 2021
- Paul George (dizziness) a late scratch for Clippers against Wizards March 4th, 2021
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Thursday March 4th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (back) starting in Clippers' Thursday lineup, Reggie Jackson to bench March 4th, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (back) available for Thursday's game against Washington March 4th, 2021
- Clippers' Marcus Morris (concussion) officially out Thursday March 4th, 2021