Lakers' Alex Caruso (health protocols) out again Sunday
Los Angeles Lakers guard Alex Caruso (health and safety protocols) will miss the team's Sunday game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Caruso hasn't played since December 27th, but could be nearing a return soon.
Caruso is averaging 5.3 points, 1.7 rebounds, and 1.0 assists per game this season.
- Blake Griffin agrees to deal with Nets March 7th, 2021
- Shams: Blake Griffin expected to sign with Nets after buyout March 7th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- 76ers Ben Simmons (contact tracing) could miss All-Star game March 7th, 2021
- Rockets recall Kevin Porter Jr. from G League, eligible to play after All-Star break March 6th, 2021
- Woj: Blake Griffin, Pistons agree to buyout March 5th, 2021
- Alex Caruso (neck) won't play for Los Angeles Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Kyle Kuzma (heel) starting for Lakers Wednesday in place of injured LeBron James March 3rd, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Lakers Wednesday; Montrezl Harrell to bench March 3rd, 2021
- Montrezl Harrell coming off Lakers' bench Wednesday night March 3rd, 2021
- Lakers' Alex Caruso (neck) questionable Wednesday March 3rd, 2021
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (heel) questionable for Wednesday night March 3rd, 2021