George Hill (neck) starting for Thunder Thursday; Justin Jackson back to bench
Oklahoma City Thunder guard George Hill is in the starting five on Thursday in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
This isn't a surprise. Hill missed the team's last game due to neck spasms, but he seems fully recovered after a 1-game absence. He'll immediately be reinserted into the starting lineup, joining Shai Gilgeous-Alexander in the backcourt. That means Justin Jackson, who started last time out, will revert to a role off teh bench.
Our models currently project Hill for 10.0 points, 2.5 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 18.1 FanDuel points across 23.3 minutes of action.
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Kent Bazemore coming off Warriors' bench Thursday night March 4th, 2021
- Damion Lee starting for Warriors Thursday; Kent Bazemore to bench March 4th, 2021
- Juan Toscano-Anderson starting for Warriors Thursday in place of injured Draymond Green March 4th, 2021
- Nico Mannion starting for Warriors Thursday in place of Stephen Curry March 4th, 2021
- James Wiseman starting for Warriors Thursday; Kevon Looney coming off bench March 4th, 2021
- Thunder starting Isaiah Roby for inactive Al Horford (rest) on Thursday March 4th, 2021
- Thunder's Al Horford (rest) ruled out on Thursday March 4th, 2021
- Thunder's Hamidou Diallo (groin) out at least 2 more games March 2nd, 2021
- George Hill (thumb) out for Thunder through All-Star break March 1st, 2021
- Isaiah Roby coming off Thunder's bench with Al Horford starting on Saturday February 27th, 2021
- Oklahoma City's Al Horford (rest) starting on Saturday, Isaiah Roby to bench February 27th, 2021