Carmelo Anthony (health protocols) officially cleared for Trail Blazers
Portland Trail Blazers forward Carmelo Anthony is not listed on the injury report for Wednesday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Anthony sat out Monday's win due to health and safety protocols. He could see a few more shots Wednesday if Gary Trent Jr. (right calf strain) is unable to play. Anthony's return could cut into the workloads of Derrick Jones Jr. and Robert Covington. Anfernee Simons may be bumped out of the rotation if Anthony and Trent are both active.
numberFire’s models currently project Melo for 19.1 FanDuel points versus the Clippers and he has a salary of $4,300 on Wednesday’s slate.
- Suns' Dario Saric (ankle) questionable to play Friday February 25th, 2021
- Bobby Portis starting for Bucks Thursday in place of D.J. Augustin (personal) February 25th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Zeller (hip) questionable to play Friday February 25th, 2021
- Devonte' Graham (knee) won't play for Hornets Friday February 25th, 2021
- Tobias Harris (knee) won't return for Philadelphia Thursday night February 25th, 2021
- Hawks' Cam Reddish (Achilles) questionable to play Friday February 25th, 2021
- Blazers' CJ McCollum (foot) to be reevaluated on March 2 February 24th, 2021
- Damian Lillard drops 43 points, 16 dimes as Portland prevails past Pelicans February 18th, 2021
- Rodney Hood (foot) available to play on Wednesday night February 17th, 2021
- Rodney Hood (foot) questionable to play Wednesday night February 17th, 2021
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (foot) to miss at least the next two weeks February 16th, 2021
- Portland's Rodney Hood (foot) will not play Tuesday versus Oklahoma City February 15th, 2021