Zach LaVine listed as Timberwolves' starter over Tayshaun Prince
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Zach LaVine is listed as the starting shooting guard on Friday, with Tayshaun Prince coming off the bench.
This is good news for LaVine's immediate value but unfortunately for fantasy owners, head coach Sam Mitchell reportedly plans to alternate LaVine and Tayshaun Prince as starters for the rest of the season. His tumultuous role aside, LaVine is worth owning as a source of scoring, 3-pointers and assists with a trickle of defensive stats.
LaVine checks in at 118th this season with a -4.9 nERD. He's averaging 19.1 points, 4.4 rebounds, 4.6 assists and 2.0 3-pointers on a 55.0 True Shooting Percentage in seven games as a starter for the year.
- Hassan Whiteside (health protocols) ruled out for Kings on Thursday February 24th, 2021
- Cavaliers' Taurean Prince (ankle) won't return Wednesday night February 24th, 2021
- Bobby Portis (elbow) probable to play for Bucks Thursday February 24th, 2021
- Bucks' Jrue Holiday (health protocols) doubtful to play Thursday February 24th, 2021
- Isaiah Roby coming off Thunder bench Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Elfrid Payton (hamstring) doubtful to play for Knicks Thursday February 24th, 2021
- Bulls-Pistons added to schedule for Wednesday February 16th, 2021
- Bulls want Wendell Carter Jr. to stay around 20 minutes February 16th, 2021
- Hornets undergoing contact tracing, next 2 games postponed February 16th, 2021
- Daniel Gafford coming off Chicago's bench with Wendell Carter Jr. starting on Monday February 15th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (quad) starting for Bulls Monday; Daniel Gafford to come off bench February 15th, 2021
- Chicago's Wendell Carter Jr. (quad) available for Monday's contest against Pacers February 15th, 2021