Paul Millsap reportedly re-ups with Denver on 1-year deal
Denver Nuggets forward/center Paul Millsap has signed a 1-year deal to stay with the team, according to Shams Charania of the Athletic.
Millsap was reportedly considering offers from other teams - including the Boston Celtics - but he winds up staying with the team he's been with for the last 3 seasons. The 35-year-old seems to still has a lot left in the tank. And given that the team made the Western Conference Finals last year, they're not too far away from being true title contenders.
In 51 games last season, Millsap has averaged 11.6 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest.
- Wojnarowski: Rockets agree to trade Russell Westbrook to Washington for John Wall, first round pick December 2nd, 2020
- Bogdan Bogdanovic headed to Hawks after Kings decline to match four-year $72 million offer sheet November 24th, 2020
- Celtics planning to ease Kemba Walker (knee) into 2020-21 season November 24th, 2020
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly re-ups with Lakers on 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Boston Celtics reportedly sign Tristan Thompson November 21st, 2020
- Elfrid Payton reportedly re-signs with Knicks on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Paul Millsap reportedly re-ups with Denver on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Mason Plumlee signs three-year deal with Pistons November 20th, 2020
- Denver's Nikola Jokic (wrist) will play in Monday's Game 3 matchup against Clippers September 7th, 2020
- Denver's Nikola Jokic (wrist) questionable for Game 3 on Monday September 6th, 2020
- Monte Morris playing with Denver's second unit after Nuggets name Gary Harris Thursday's Game 1 starter September 3rd, 2020
- Denver's Gary Harris starting in Game 1's lineup against Clippers, Monte Morris off bench September 3rd, 2020