Mason Plumlee signs three-year deal with Pistons
Former Denver Nuggets forward/center Mason Plumlee has agreed to a three-year deal with the Detroit Pistons, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Plumlee's time in Denver will come to an end after three seasons. The 30-year-old played in 61 games for the Nuggets last season, starting just one. The former 22nd overall pick in the 2013 NBA draft will join a Pistons team that finished last season ranked 22nd overall in numberFire's NBA Power Rankings.
Plumlee averaged 7.2 points, 5.2 rebounds, 2.5 assists, and 17.0 FanDuel points per game during the 2019-20 season.
- Mitchell Robinson (knee) starting in Knicks' Monday game against Magic January 18th, 2021
- Atlanta's Cam Reddish (knee) questionable for Monday's contest against Minnesota January 18th, 2021
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (groin) listed as questionable on Mavericks' Monday injury report January 18th, 2021
- New York's Mitchell Robinson (knee) game-time decision on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Raptors' Alex Len (health protocols) ruled out on Monday January 17th, 2021
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Sunday, Patrick Beverley to start January 17th, 2021
- Charania: Friday's Wizards-Pistons contest reportedly postponed January 13th, 2021
- Josh Jackson playing off Detroit's bench with Wayne Ellington starting on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Wayne Ellington starting in Detroit's Wednesday lineup, Josh Jackson to bench January 13th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (knee) ruled out for Pistons Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (knee) downgraded for Detroit Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Pistons' Derrick Rose (knee) questionable for Sunday January 10th, 2021