Heat's Goran Dragic (foot) ruled out for NBA Finals Game 2 on Friday
Miami Heat guard Goran Dragic has been ruled out of Game 2 of the NBA Finals against the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday with a foot injury.
As expected, Dragic is dealing with a torn plantar fascia and will not play against the Lakers in Game 2. With Dragic sidelined, Kendrick Nunn could enter the starting five, and Tyler Herro will likely see an increase in usage on Friday. Our models expect Herro to play 35.7 minutes in Game 2.
Herro's Game 2 projection includes 17.9 points, 5.0 rebounds, 3.9 assists, and 31.0 FanDuel points.
- Wojnarowski: Rockets agree to trade Russell Westbrook to Washington for John Wall, first round pick December 2nd, 2020
- Bogdan Bogdanovic headed to Hawks after Kings decline to match four-year $72 million offer sheet November 24th, 2020
- Celtics planning to ease Kemba Walker (knee) into 2020-21 season November 24th, 2020
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly re-ups with Lakers on 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Boston Celtics reportedly sign Tristan Thompson November 21st, 2020
- Elfrid Payton reportedly re-signs with Knicks on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Avery Bradley reportedly inks 2-year deal with Heat November 21st, 2020
- Goran Dragic re-signs with Heat on two-year deal November 20th, 2020
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) available off the bench for Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) ruled out for NBA Finals Game 5 on Friday October 9th, 2020
- Bam Adebayo (neck) removed from Miami's Game 5 injury report October 8th, 2020
- Meyers Leonard coming off the bench for Miami in Game 4 on Tuesday October 6th, 2020