Stevens: Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) expected to play "at some point" during Eastern Conference Finals
Boston Celtics guard/forward Gordon Hayward is expected to play "at some point" during the Eastern Conference Finals, according to Brad Stevens.
Hayward's availability for Game 1 on Tuesday hasn't changed, and there was no indication given about exactly when he could return, but this is a positive sign that his recovery is progressing on schedule. The Celtics open the Eastern Conference Finals against the Toronto Raptors on Tuesday.
Hayward is averaging 33.2 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic headed to Hawks after Kings decline to match four-year $72 million offer sheet November 24th, 2020
- Celtics planning to ease Kemba Walker (knee) into 2020-21 season November 24th, 2020
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly re-ups with Lakers on 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Boston Celtics reportedly sign Tristan Thompson November 21st, 2020
- Elfrid Payton reportedly re-signs with Knicks on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Carmelo Anthony reportedly returning on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Hornets will waive forward Nicolas Batum for cap space November 21st, 2020
- Gordon Hayward reportedly agrees to 4-year contract with Hornets November 21st, 2020
- Hornets' P.J. Washington focusing on handles, finishing June 11th, 2020
- Cody Martin starting for Hornets on Wednesday in place of Terry Rozier (illness) March 11th, 2020
- Terry Rozier (illness) ruled out for Hornets on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Hornets' Terry Rozier (illness) downgraded to questionable Wednesday March 11th, 2020