Minnesota's Tayshaun Prince (personal) out for Wednesday's game
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Tayshaun Prince (personal) will not suit up for Wednesday's game versus the Toronto Raptors.
With Prince on the sidelines, Zach LaVine could find himself back in the starting lineup, and there will also be more minutes available for Shabazz Muhammad. However, neither guy makes for all that great of a DFS target with a tough matchup against the Raptors, particularly with 12 games being played tonight.
Prince ranks 120nd with a -4.9 nERD and does nothing of relevance for fantasy purposes. LaVine is just ahead of him at 119th with a -4.8 nERD while Muhammad is inside the top 100 with a -1.8 nERD. Our models prefer LaVine tonight and project him to put up 14.5 points, 2.9 rebounds, 3.7 assists and 1.1 3-pointers against the Raptors.
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (heel) out on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Frank Kaminsky coming off the bench for Suns on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Suns' Jae Crowder starting on Tuesday, Frank Kaminsky coming off the bench March 2nd, 2021
- Rockets' David Nwaba (wrist) out again on Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric (ankle) available on Tuesday March 2nd, 2021
- Magic's James Ennis (calf) out again on Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves starting Josh Okogie for inactive Malik Beasley on Saturday February 27th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Malik Beasley to be suspended 12 games February 25th, 2021
- Minnesota's Jarrett Culver (ankle) available with 15-minute restriction on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Timberwolves' Jarrett Culver (ankle) expected back Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Malik Beasley starting for Minnesota on Friday, Jaden McDaniels coming off the bench February 19th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels coming off the bench for Timberwolves on Friday February 19th, 2021