Rockets' Danuel House Jr. (head) will not return to Game 1 on Friday
Houston Rockets forward Danuel House has been ruled out for the rest of Game 1 against the Los Angeles Lakers with a head injury.
House suffered a head injury during Game 1 against the Lakers on Friday and will not return. The Rockets called it precautionary and said that he is not in the concussion protocol.
House will finish the game with 4 rebounds and 1 steal in 20 minutes played.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic headed to Hawks after Kings decline to match four-year $72 million offer sheet November 24th, 2020
- Celtics planning to ease Kemba Walker (knee) into 2020-21 season November 24th, 2020
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly re-ups with Lakers on 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Boston Celtics reportedly sign Tristan Thompson November 21st, 2020
- Elfrid Payton reportedly re-signs with Knicks on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Carmelo Anthony reportedly returning on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Wojnarowski: Rockets agree to trade Russell Westbrook to Washington for John Wall, first round pick December 2nd, 2020
- Wizards' John Wall reportedly headed to Houston in exchange for Russell Westbrook December 2nd, 2020
- Houston reportedly trades Trevor Ariza, No. 16 to Detroit November 18th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. out for the season following violation of bubble protocols September 11th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. (personal) out again for Game 5 on Saturday September 11th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House (personal) ruled out on Tuesday September 8th, 2020