Rockets' Russell Westbrook (quad) to be limited to 25-30 minutes Monday
Houston Rockets head coach Mike D'Antoni said Russell Westbrook (quad) would be limited to 25-30 minutes in Monday night's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Westbrook missed the first four games of the Rockets' playoff series, but did manage to play in the fifth game of the series. Before that game D'Antoni mentioned that Westbrook would be held to 25-28 minutes (he eventually played 23:35, but the game was not competitive). Westbrook should be available to contribute more if needed tonight.
Our models project Westbrook to play for just over 32 minutes Monday, which isn't far off of his reported minutes limit. He's projected to score 40.79 fantasy points tonight with 21.7 points, 6.7 rebounds, and 6.1 assists.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic headed to Hawks after Kings decline to match four-year $72 million offer sheet November 24th, 2020
- Celtics planning to ease Kemba Walker (knee) into 2020-21 season November 24th, 2020
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly re-ups with Lakers on 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Boston Celtics reportedly sign Tristan Thompson November 21st, 2020
- Elfrid Payton reportedly re-signs with Knicks on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Carmelo Anthony reportedly returning on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Houston reportedly trades Trevor Ariza, No. 16 to Detroit November 18th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. out for the season following violation of bubble protocols September 11th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. (personal) out again for Game 5 on Saturday September 11th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House (personal) ruled out on Tuesday September 8th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. (head) will not return to Game 1 on Friday September 4th, 2020
- Rockets' Russell Westbrook (quad) to be limited to 25-30 minutes Monday August 31st, 2020