Woj: Portland's Zach Collins (ankle) will undergo season-ending surgery
Portland Trail Blazers center Zach Collins (ankle) will miss the remainder of the 2019-2020 season.
According to Wojnarowski, Collins will not play again this season after his ankle injury was diagnosed as season-ending. Expect Wenyen Gabriel and Hassan Whiteside to play more minutes.
In 989.7 minutes on the court this season with Portland's current injuries, Whiteside is averaging 1.42 FanDuel points per minute and a usage rate of 19.6%.
- Lonzo Ball (knee) questionable for Pelicans Tuesday night January 19th, 2021
- Lakers' LeBron James (ankle) starting as expected Monday January 18th, 2021
- Utah's Joe Ingles (Achilles) listed questionable for Tuesday night January 18th, 2021
- Garrett Temple starting for Chicago Monday in place of Patrick Williams January 18th, 2021
- Bulls' Patrick Williams (hip) out Monday; Garrett Temple to start in his place January 18th, 2021
- Gabe Vincent coming off Heat's bench Monday January 18th, 2021
- C.J. McCollum has broken foot, out for Trail Blazers at least 4 weeks January 19th, 2021
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (foot) will miss at least one week January 18th, 2021
- Trail Blazers' Rodney Hood to start for C.J. McCollum (foot) Monday January 18th, 2021
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (foot) sidelined for Monday's contest against Spurs January 17th, 2021
- Enes Kanter starting for Portland Saturday in place of injured Jusuf Nurkic January 16th, 2021
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (wrist) will miss at least 8 weeks January 15th, 2021